Service level agreement
J2S undertakes, throughout the term of the Agreement concerning the use of the Solution, to correct any anomalies affecting the Solution or to implement bypass solutions, provided that each anomaly is precisely identified in writing by the Client and is brought to the J2S’s attention within seven (7) days of its appearance in accordance with the following procedures:
Requests for curative changes will be made, in a documented manner, in the form of messages posted on the monitoring platform set up by the Company.
J2S undertakes to take into account any blocking anomaly within 8 working hours of the request made by the Client and to provide a solution as soon as possible.
Is considered as a blocking anomaly any major malfunction or change in functionality of any part of the Solution, and/or its use, and whose impact stops, prevents all or part of the access to the Solution.
J2S undertakes to take into account any non-blocking anomaly within two (2) working days of the Client’s request and to provide a solution as soon as possible.
Any serious malfunction or change in functionality of any part of the Solution, and/or its use, whose impact does not stop or diminish all or part of access to the Solution, is considered a non-blocking anomaly. Also included in this category are all anomalies previously classified as “blocking”, for which a workaround solution, accepted by the Client, has been provided.
J2S undertakes to take into account any minor anomaly within five (5) working days of the Client’s request and to provide a solution as soon as possible.
A minor defect is considered to be any malfunction or change in functionality of any part of the Solution, and/or its use, whose impact can easily be ignored.
This warranty is exclusive of any other warranty, including any warranty of performance.
This warranty is excluded if the anomaly is not exclusively attributable to the Solution, in particular in the event of:
- Refusal by the Client to cooperate with J2S in resolving anomalies and in particular to answer questions and requests for information;
- Use of the Solution in a manner not in accordance with its purpose or documentation;
- Failure of the Client to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement;
- Implementation of any software packages, software, or operating systems not compatible with the Solution;
- Failure of electronic communication networks;
- Voluntary act of degradation, malicious intent, sabotage;
- Damage due to force majeure or improper use of the Solution;
- Or in any event where the Client has modified or caused the Solution to be modified, or simply attempted to do so without the prior written consent of the Company.
These conditions form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of the Service available to the Customer on request.